Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crochet Ear Warmer

I learned a new project this weekend. I learned how to crochet a while ago, and since I never do it anymore I am still a novice. Here is what I worked on this weekend:


Knotted Ear Warmer

My husband told me with the knotted one on I looked like an old lady. THEN I turned the knot to the side and he said I looked like a pirate. Oui.


Ear warmer w/o the knot

I have perfected my double crochet. Fo shiz.

Anyways, here is the pattern in case you'd like to make your own!

Supplies:
Yarn
5mm hook (H)

Abbreviations:
DC = double crochet

Chain 70

Row 1: DC in 4th chain from hook and in each chain across. 68 total DC's.

R2-6: Chain 2.  Turn.  Dc in 4th chain from hook and in each chain across. Again, 68 total DC's.

Use slip stitches to sew the ends together. 

For those who need a refresher on how to do the double crochet, here is a video from YouTube:



It's a pretty easy craft project for a beginner like me! 


1 comment:

  1. so cool! I have this secret desire to learn to knit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!

Pin It button on image hover