Saturday, January 19, 2013

DIY Beaded Wrap Bracelets



I love wrap bracelets. I have many. I was curious about how to make these bracelets, so I went to the craft store and asked one of the workers. She directed me to memory wire. How could I have been making jewelry for months and not have discovered memory wire?! 

Anyways, to make these cute bracelets, its VERY simple. All you need are the three supplies listed above and some patience.



When you get to the end, then do the same as you did at the beginning...turn the end up so beads don't fall off.

And viola!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing...
    After seeing the accessories can't stop from buying...
    Nice to wear and looks pretty after that...
    Trendy arm candy

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!

Pin It button on image hover