Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Charity Bracelet listings

I decided to change the listings for the charity bracelets and make each pendant a different listing. I feel like it saves confusion. I have made $3 for JDRF. Once I get a more lucrative number, like $50 I will send in the donations. Hopefully, by the end of the year? Anyways, new listing and new prices...Check it out:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsbyMelrose




I listed a few new necklaces. We have had five sales...moving on up! Hoping to do some craft shows this fall. I have been working on some felt baby mobiles. So many crafting ideas, so little time...

Chelsea Melrose

2 comments:

  1. I think your work is great! I took jewlery fabrication classes in college and I LOVED them! I wish I never would have strayed away from making things. I found you from Melissa's page and I'm your newest follower! :-) Have a great day and stop by AllRoadsLeadtoHomeLove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment!! I'm on my way to check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Share some love!

Pin It button on image hover