Sunday, May 6, 2012

Testing the waters...

Hello all! This is my first (our) first attempt at blogging as well as selling items on Etsy.com. Bob and I have been doing crafts our whole lives and the past two years people have been urging us to open a shop on Etsy to showcase and sell our creations. Well, we are both full-time students AND both work full-time, take care of a family, etc etc etc. Oh, did I mention we are also planning our wedding for June 2?? Between our hectic lives, we never got around to even looking at Etsy, let alone opening a shop up. However, as things are winding down I decided to take the reigns and finally opened up shop! Although, I will reference "we", it is I, Chelsea, who will likely be writing in the blog and running the Etsy website. 


We can be found on Etsy.com at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsbyMelrose. This blog will follow the "ups" and "downs" of our crafty, little life together. 


Our latest creations:




Necklace by Me, Chelsea and the picture frame was made by Bob. It was made as a gift for my brother, who was recently hired by the Detroit Free Press. I bought him Freep poster's and Bob created beautiful custom frames for him. This one was  made to look like a tiger. What do you think?


<3 Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!

Pin It button on image hover